Under the direction of Father Charles Menig, the present brick school building began on September 30, 1919 and was completed in the spring of 1921. At the time, the structure was one of the largest, most modern and best equipped in the Concordia Diocese. The first recorded senior class graduated in 1922.
Lisa Arnoldy-Anderson ('83) Alumni President 785-483-0596
Murl Riedel ('96) Alumni Vice-President
Kathy (Schmitt) Schwerdtfager ('94) Alumni Secretary
Brooke (Doyle) Brummer ('99) Alumni Treasurer